CARES / PPP Resources
With this week’s passing of the PPP Health Care Enhancement Act, also known as the “COVID-19 3.5” relief package, we are sharing some resources below that explain what’s available to groups, as well as provide support for applications.
- IFF and the Community Reinvestment Fund, USA are offering application support, with a focus on small nonprofits.
- Note from their site: “We serve the Midwest (IA, IL, IN, KS, MI, MO, MN, OH, WI and Northern KY). If you are not in this 10-state region, we will try our best to refer you to SBA-qualified community lenders in your area.”
- South Carolina: Federal Policy Updates and Together SC Survey: Did you apply for the PPL or EIDL?
- Independent Sector has a guide and a chatbot to help nonprofits through the application – CARES Act: How to Apply for Nonprofit Relief Funds
- FMA – Paycheck Protection Program Toolbox
- The National Council of Nonprofits has an extensive resources page – Nonprofits and Coronavirus, COVID-19
- Video – What The Relief Package Means for Small Businesses and Nonprofits (ABIC) video