How to Apply - Plus
In addition to general operating support, we offer the following opportunities for Chicago Region Artistic Vitality grantees.
How to Apply for a Technical Assistance Grant
- You must be a current Chicago Region Gen Ops grant recipient to be eligible for a TAG.
- Once you’ve identified a class or workshop, contact Chicago Program Officer, Ellen Wadey to make sure it fits our guidelines.
- If the proposed workshop is a good fit, we will send you a link to a brief online application.
- Submit the online application before the event date.
- Attend the event.
- Within one month of the event ending, submit the online report posted in the Requirements section of your online account.
- You can expect reimbursement within 3 weeks of submitting the report.
How to Apply for the Cash Reserve Challenge
- CRC applications are by invitation only.
- You must:
- Be a current Chicago Region Gen Ops grant recipient to be eligible.
- Have a history of stable finances.
- Have strong, positive net assets.
- Have a board-approved reserve fund plan that outlines strategies to build and maintain a capital reserve and use it to advance artistic goals.
- Have sufficient organizational capacity to achieve the reserve fund plan and the required match.
If you have questions about Technical Assistance Grants, contact Chicago Program Officer, Ellen Wadey at 312.977.2707.
If you have questions about the Cash Reserve Challenge, contact Chicago Program Director, Arthur Pearson at 312.977.2709.