How to Apply - Plus
In addition to general operating support, we offer the following opportunities for Chicago Region Artistic Vitality grantees.
How to Apply for a Technical Assistance Grant
- You must be a current Chicago Region Gen Ops grant recipient to be eligible for a TAG.
- Once you’ve identified a class or workshop, contact Chicago Program Associate, Clover Morell, to make sure it fits our guidelines, and if so, she'll send you the link to a brief online application.
- Submit the online application before the event date.
- Attend the event.
- Within one month of the event ending, submit the online report posted in the Requirements section of your online account.
- You can expect reimbursement within 3 weeks of submitting the report.
How to Apply for the Cash Reserve Challenge
- CRCs are by invitation only.
- You must:
- Be a current Chicago Region Gen Ops grant recipient to be eligible.
- Have a history of stable finances.
- Have strong, positive net assets.
- Have a board-approved reserve fund plan that outlines strategies to build and maintain a capital reserve and use it to advance artistic goals.
- Have sufficient organizational capacity to achieve the reserve fund plan and the required match.
- If you have a question about CRCs, contact Chicago Senior Program Officer, Ellen Placey Wadey.